Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh no....

I'm just have a really tired day during last wekend(yesterday)...on Saturday(4/7/09)my brothers and sisters just had a party at my house celebrating their birthday..well actually my little brothers birthday is on August that's was on Ramadhan which all muslim will having a fast..so we decided,what,s wrong having an early birthday cause on his birthday,no one can eat hmm..what a lucky for my brother..it's not bad have a birthday on the fast season.for me,its an honour given from god to my little brother..praise to Allah...

On Sunday,Well,I take a chance to wash my car but after half -done,suddenly its raining!....That night my best pal,Mael call me and asked for the sponsorship money...well,I'm dont know to but for Mael and me,yes,we,re broke right now hahahahahaha....


Today,I'm having the first class on this week for short semester course "statistics",truthly,yeah I'm slow on Math...Well as i'm writting then my friend Amir remind me that the "shadow"result of last sem exam is out on web,so,I check it down and suprisingly,

Man!,I'm gonna get killed with my dad as the result is bad enough..even my sisters got a full flat!
sure I'm dead...

The result is...


EXAMINATION RESULTS

FACULTY
:
PROGRAM KERJASAMA IKIP-UTM

COURSE
:
DIPLOMA SAINS KOMPUTER (MULTIMEDIA)
NAME
:
MOHAMMAD NOOR AZIZI B. NOOR AZHARI

IC NO.
:
900901065455
SESSION
:
2008/2009-2






CODE


SUBJECT


CREDIT


GRADE


UDP 1152
HUBUNGAN ETNIK
2

B+


DDZ 1523
ASAS RKBTK GRAFIK DLM M/MEDIA
3

C


DDC 1243
LOGIK DIGITAL
3

C


DDS 1032
MATEMATIK I
2

C+


DDC 1123
PENGATURCARAAN I
3

A-


UDB 1322
ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC COMM.
2

B+

Keputusan ini adalah tertakluk kepada pengesahan oleh Senat Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.

yeah..I'm just copy it from the web...its a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment