Sunday, June 28, 2009

IEC ends 26/6/2009


I hate to admit it but sincerely...I miss them,my team,the lecturer,the hostel experience...I hope by joining the IEC program,we all have the most valuable experience in the program... Not just only improve our language in English but also finding new friend,meet experienced lecturer,happy activity and much more...man!I just burst out of tears when remembering all that...just wishing that Mr.Ling doesn't read my blog... but..Thruthly,we all enjoying ourselves during the program..but sadly,on 26 Jun 2009 is the end of the IEC program... Well,live must go on..but it takes a very precious give from the god to find an experience that not only beautiful and precious but also hard to find in entire life... Man!..I'm almost crying again..








I MISS YOU GUYS!!REALLY AND SERIOUSLY!

1 comment: