Thursday, June 18, 2009

IEC first assignment


Do you believe on ghost?no?same as me but even I dont know why,in this IEC program..Mr.Ling asked us to tell a ghost stories on our blog,so let me tell you my experience that I had in my previous school hostel at Bentong...

That night,the school having a ceremony to congratulate the teacher who had receiving letter of furthering his studies at UK..after the ceremony my friend and I were heading back to our hostel,at first I had goose bumps when we walking through the workshop for automotive student..then my friend start his crazy behaviour by making scary sound...at first we scold at him but he just dont want to stop..but somehow,he suddenly shut up..I know something did not right...so I walk in front of him,and I see his eye staring at the roof of the workshop...I took a deep breath and I punch at his stomach...he scream as loud as the speaker of the microphone shout...with his shaking habd he point his finger at the roof......


there,now I'm asking you again,do you believe in ghost...you'll sure do if you were at my place,when I look where he pointed to..all I can see is a very long hair creature with a red eye,horrorly screaming,blooded face,freakingly long nail were staring at us....


with all our strength we ran as fast as our feet can take us toward the hostel,but how fast as we run, I still can feel the bloodsucker creature were flying after us,then how thankfully I am to the god we
found our teacher who take care us at the hostel on our way,he doesnt say a word but he just like know what we had experiencing,he just loudly "azan" and suddenly the creatures body just burn out...


the teacher tell us that the creature is vampire or in malay culture it is called pontianak...we were very scared to close our eyes that night and all we just do is open book and read until morning...what a very frightfull night....

again,Do You Believe in ghost?

No comments:

Post a Comment