Thursday, July 16, 2009

Goodbye my friendz...


I'm very sad now...more than ever...as my best friends all have move and further their studies now..right now,I,m alone....

I can imagine as there will be no more enjoying wekends by convoy to other cities,playing games,change comment about each other vehicle...man,..its hard for me because they all my bestest friend of all and how we very "clamp" to each other...

Mat,Boy,Lee and Shack have move to London as they have accepted to the college ( I think University maybe) there...and Joe,Bulat and Raz have also further their studies at Australia...


How I hope can further my studies along with them too....

As time pass by and many experience we having together,I hope they dont forget me here...


maybe,during their summer and they get to back here we all can enjoy like before....

Well,farewell my friendz....

No comments:

Post a Comment