Sunday, July 12, 2009

The world..?


Where am I right now?I suppose there will be answer like "hey,you are at Kl, Malacca,etc..etc..." but that's not my answer I'm looking for...,indeed you'll will call me crazy if I tell that my question really is "Is I were at Earth OR Hell?"...yeah,dont try to ignore my word if I'm say like that..


Nowadays,there are many situation happen that's what most people think that it just one or less happen in their life...but,if I ask someone or anyone..have you heard teachers get beaten by his/her own pupil?or by the parents for grounded their son?yes! thats my point for intently ask my question....


Not because I'm asking the question cause of the taecher's matter...but,for anything happen recently,have you heard about the robbery near the victim's house,car and anywhere else, plus its done on morning bright light!


If you think,I'm asking the question just because of this "little" matter,think if anything of what I'm writing happen to your own flesh-blood..


I'm so shocked when there were bulletin about student bullying another student..maybe some of us think that was ol'skool story and its just "normal" to them!but why I was shock is because the student involve is GIRL...


As a muslim..yeah,indeed in Holy Quran had said"In Last Life of Universe there will be sign for the Judgement Days"...yeah if I'm list all the sign maybe the list will need me to use another post...


So,the conclusion is...Behave and Remember God always!...

No comments:

Post a Comment